Welcome to warmer, drier days on your favourite Cornish beach. I have a lifetime of Cornish Beach love and experience. The sea, the sand, the sun, the biting wind on that long walk from a swim to your towel... Brrrr.
Over the last couple of years, I have been thinking about bringing back the good old-fashioned beach robe. A 100% cotton robe that will instantly warm and dry you. And here it is.
The Original Cornish Beach Robe:
- Long sleeves to keep fingers warm, but easy to roll up when lighting the barbecue.
- A deep wrap that stays in place over your chest keeping the chill at bay.
- A tall collar to warm and protect cold ears.
- A long length to preserve modesty.
- No itchy labels on the inside
- A handy hanging loop behind the collar.
- Nice big pockets.
- A belt that will not fall off.
- Three great colours.
- Three generous unisex sizes.
- And Cheeky the seagull logo.
While the beach robe is made in England it comes in a beautiful beach bag with impeccable credentials.
The bag is made from recycled cotton in Mysore India, by a cooperative of 78 women who earn a stable and sustainable income for themselves and their dependents. Check out www.re-wrap.com for the full story.
Oh, and a little extra! A small zipped bag for your beach essentials when you need to nip off for that 99-icecream or a mug of hot soup.
So now you know the thinking behind the Original Cornish Beach Robe, why not give it a try? I recommend that you arrive on the beach wearing it over your swim suit (no other clothes required) with the big bag filled with towel, suncream, book, snacks and dry swimsuit.
The small bag is for your keys, phone, money or credit card.
Contact Us for more information